Devart is glad to announce the release of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components 1.13, a set of components for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages that allow loading data from and to various sources in SSIS Data Flows.
The new version of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components includes support of OAuth 2.0 authentication for Dynamics CRM and a number of smaller improvements for other cloud sources and databases.
In this version:
- Dynamics OAuth is supported (Dynamics CRM)
- The MultiSelect Option Set columns are supported (Dynamics CRM)
- The composite data types are supported (PostgreSQL)
- The OrderItems field is added to the SalesOrder table in Magento API v2 provider (Magento)
- The INSERT operation is supported for the SalesOrder table in Magento API v2 provider (Magento)
- The Opened table is added to Mailchimp API v3 provider (Mailchimp)
- The behaviour is changed: the TIMESTAMP column is mapped to System.DateTimeOffset instead of System.DateTime (Google BigQuery)
- The behaviour is changed: web login now uses the operating system default browser for logging in to BigQuery (Google BigQuery)
- The bug with throwing "Numeric arithmetic causes truncation" error by Devart MySql Source, when UNSIGNED columns participate in mapping, is fixed
- The bug with hiding Devart Connection Manager modal window after selecting it in the Add SSIS Connection Manager menu of SSIS project is fixed
- The bug with retrieving metadata from the Cases table is fixed (SugarCRM)