We are delighted to announce the release of DAC products with RAD Studio 10.3 Rio support. In the newest component versions, we improved product capabilities making them even more functional.
The significant features in this release are:
- The latest Oracle version 18c is now supported in ODAC
- We also supported Implicit result sets in Oracle 12. To open a next cursor or implicit result set, you can use the OpenNext method added in the new ODAC version
- PostgreSQL 11 is supported in the new version of PgDAC
- Support for PAM and Windows authentications is added in MyDAC
- In IBDAC, we added a possibility to write large blobs by pieces
- Support for the BreakExec method in the Query component is added in the latest LiteDAC
- For DBF data provider, we improved the file format detection when the DBFFormat option is set to dfAuto
- OAuth authentication for BigCommerce data provider is already available in UniDAC
- Now you can escape field names using the QuoteNames option in TMSLoader when working with SDAC
- In all Delphi data access components, we added support of UPPER and LOWER functions for Unified SQL
Universal Data Access Components 7.4 [ Download ]
Oracle Data Access Components 10.3 [ Download ]
SQL Server Data Access Components 8.2 [ Download ]
MySQL Data Access Components 9.3 [ Download ]
InterBase Data Access Components 6.3 [ Download ]
PostgreSQL Data Access Components 5.3 [ Download ]
SQLite Data Access Components 3.4 [ Download ]
VirtualDAC 10.5 [ Download ]
If you wish to provide feedback on the new versions, you can do it on our forums or by e-mail.
There is also a feedback form in the support zone of every product. We are always glad to have your comments and take into account your development needs.
Devart Development Team