Devart is glad to announce the release of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components 1.9, a set of components for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages that allow loading data from and to various sources in SSIS Data Flows.
The new version of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components includes support of Zoho CRM API v2.
Now you can use Zoho CRM API v2 with OAuth authentication in our SSIS Data Flow Components. We recommend users to switch to the new API, because Zoho CRM API v1 will be deprecated on Dec 31, 2018.
In this version:
- Azure Data Factory V2 Integration Runtime (ADFv2 IR) is supported
- Zoho CRM API v2 is supported
- The "Default Cloud Storage Bucket" parameter is added to the Google BigQuery connection
- The bug with showing a sensitive password value in a connection string of a Magento connection is fixed
- The bug with showing a password for Salesforce Marketing Cloud source in a deployed package is fixed
- The bug with truncating time for DATE columns in a SSIS package is fixed (Oracle)