New builds of ADO.NET Providers for Cloud Applications are available for download now.
The list of changes for the new builds:
- A combo box for switching API version is added to the Connect Form (MailChimp, Magento)
- The behaviour is changed: now if you change API version for a Magento connection on the Advanced tab of the DDEX connection editor, the API Key property is replaced with the Password property in the main editor window (Magento)
- The new Controller Area extended class property is added to EF Core Model
- The check of conditions for setting optionsBuilder.Use... in the generated OnConfiguring method by the EF Core template is improved
- A combo box for switching API version is added to Entity Developer for MailChimp and Magento connections
Devart development team