New build of dotConnect for PostgreSQL 7.3.244 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug related to the "The type initializer for 'Devart.Data.PostgreSql.PgSqlConnectionStringBuilder' threw an exception" error is fixed
- The bug in executing queries, consisting of multiple select statements, when protocol 2.0 or UnpreparedExecute is used, is fixed
- The bug with generating IS NULL/IS NOT NULL in SQL statement for LINQ expressions which represent string concatenation is fixed
- The bug with generating CAST for parameters in SQL statements IS NULL/IS NOT NULL is fixed
- The bug related to the "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection" error when working with PgSqlFunctions.Like(value, pattern) method is fixed