Core Lab team is glad to announce the release of the new PostgreSQLDirect .NET version 3.25.
In PostgreSQLDirect .NET 3.25 we introduced the following features:
- .NET Entity Framework Beta 2 supported
- Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 supported
- Added Visual Basic versions to CRM, WinForms, and Web samples
- Added scheme creation SQL statements to dump text
- Fixed bug with editing filtered and sorted DbDataTable
- Fixed bug with design time editors of DbDataTable.ParentRelation
- Fixed bug with editing relation resultset with DataLink
- Fixed bug with building Refresh SQL when TableMappings are used
- Fixed bug with editing PgSqlConnection in design time
- Fixed bug with columns containing question mark
- Fixed bug with serial and bigserial fields in Integration Services Project
To participate in discussion about the new PostgreSQLDirect .NET version, visit the Core Lab support forums
at http://www.crlab.com/forums or e-mail the developers directly.
We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team