Devart team is glad to announce a release of the new DbxOda version 4.90.
In this version we added support for Oracle 9, Oracle 10, and Oracle 11 authentication, Unicode and case-sensitive login and password, and Client Identifier in the Direct mode.
See more information on DbxOda 4.90.25 below.
- Oracle 9, Oracle 10, and Oracle 11 authentication in the Direct mode is supported
- Case sensitive login and password in the Direct mode is supported
- Unicode login and password in the Direct mode is supported
- Client Identifier in the Direct mode is supported
- BINARY_FLOAT and BINARY_DOUBLE data types representation is improved (now it is TFloatField instead of TBCDField)
- Bug with BCD representation for NUMBER data type is fixed (the UnknownNumberScale parameter specifies scale for NUMBER data type)
- Bug with Unicode set to False for Delphi 2009 - Delphi XE is fixed
- Bug with set RowSetSize in Delphi XE is fixed