New version of VirtualDAC 10.6 has been released!
The new release of VirtualDAC 10.6 with support for Lazarus 2.0.2 is now available for download!
What's new in this release:
- Lazarus 2.0.2 is supported
- The DefaultSortType property for TVirtualTable is added
- Performance of the SaveToFile/LoadFromFile methods of TVirtualTable is significantly increased
- Bug with handling BLOB fields in TVirtualTable on the Linux platform is fixed
- Bug with attempting to save data to read-only fields when modifying a dataset is fixed
- Bug with the AV failure when executing the Refresh method is fixed
- Bug with calculating percentage in the OnRestoreProgress event in the TDADump class is fixed
- Bug with the StackOverflow exception when using batch operations in CBuilder is fixed
- Bug with using the SetRange method is fixed