savetostream (virtualtable)

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding Virtual Data Access Components for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
joroberto

savetostream (virtualtable)

Post by joroberto » Sun 03 Mar 2013 01:11

Hello.

I'm using virtualtable, when I use the method savetostream and try to load another virtualtrable, an error occurs (List index (xx) out of bounds). This error occurs only in LINUX using FPC 2.6.

Ps. If I use the method SaveToXML, works perfectly.

Attached follows the file saved, try loading using fpc (linux).

AlexP
Devart Team

Re: savetostream (virtualtable)

Post by AlexP » Tue 05 Mar 2013 09:42

Hello,

We have checked saving and loading of data into VirtualTable on Linux using the SaveToStream/LoadToStream methods and haven't found the described problem. Please send a saved file with data and a project demonstrating the problem to alexp*devart*com, also specify the exact versions of Lazarus, FPC and VirtualTable

joroberto

Post by joroberto » Tue 12 Mar 2013 13:32

I send to email.

AlexP
Devart Team

Post by AlexP » Wed 13 Mar 2013 13:59

Hello,

We tried to load the file you have sent - and independently on an OS and IDE (we checked on Windows, Linux, Lazarus and Delphi), in any case, when invoking the MemTable.LoadFromStream method, we get an error that the field type is not supported in VirtualTable. Please specify the field type, with which the DADOS_REDUCAO field was generated, or send an application in which this table is generated.