About Support Site - Off Topic

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
RNOVAK

About Support Site - Off Topic

Post by RNOVAK » Tue 03 Jul 2012 14:50

I always receive quick responses.
Last week I used support page and email but without response.
About Support, I marked "receive copy" but i didnt receive the copy...

Is the site or support with problems ?
Anyone with the same problem ?

AndreyZ

Re: About Support Site - Off Topic

Post by AndreyZ » Wed 04 Jul 2012 12:20

We have checked the support system work and found no problems with it. Please check if the copy of your request that our support system sent you was filtered by your spam filter. Also, we didn't found any requests from the email address that you set in your profile. Please try submitting your request again.

RNOVAK

Post by RNOVAK » Wed 04 Jul 2012 19:23

I did new requests today with the subjetct 'Test' from diferent IPs, using Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. (on www.devart.com | Support | Request Support)

My control SPAM is disabled. I didn't received the copy to email yet.
On site I received the message "Thank you for your feedback. You will receive a reply shortly'

The IPs are from Brasil, I tested from 2 different computers. I would like to identify the problem.

Roberto Novakosky

AndreyZ

Post by AndreyZ » Thu 05 Jul 2012 07:39

Recently, we changed the IP adress of our main mail server. All mail servers (except terra.com.br) correctly recognised this changing. That's why, you can encounter problems with email from us to any mail box on terra.com.br . We already contacted the terra.com.br support but didn't get any response from them. To avoid the problem, you should submit your requests using any email that is not hosted on terra.com.br , for example, you can use your other email address on gmail.com .

RNOVAK

Post by RNOVAK » Thu 05 Jul 2012 13:19

Confirmed.

I tested with other email provider (@gmail.com) and works fine.
With @terra.com.br fails.

Additional Information: I received a log error trying sendo email do other server (digitalriver.com) using @terra.com.br:
"Sender address rejected:SPF fail - dc5snat01.digitalriver.com[85.255.19.254] is not allowed to send mail with the domain terra.com.br"
I think is the same problem around Internet Routing.

Very thanks.

AndreyZ

Post by AndreyZ » Thu 05 Jul 2012 16:29

It is good to see that this problem was solved. If any other questions come up, please contact us.