Mydac different version Error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
muratsoft

Mydac different version Error

Post by muratsoft » Wed 28 Jul 2021 13:12

hi ,

I have problem Mydac on delphi 7 ... this was run everything but today dont work mydac. always write error different version .. how can solve this problem ?

- I was make uninstal and install old version or new version..
- ı Was uninstall delphi
- I was delete \LIB
- I was make delete register

Build
[Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(7): Unit MyConnectionPool was compiled with a different version of CRConnectionPool.TCRLocalConnectionPool

muratsoft

Re: Mydac different version Error

Post by muratsoft » Thu 29 Jul 2021 11:51

I solved My Problem..

I was copy in all files from (C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\MyDAC for Delphi 7\Lib)

to C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Delphi7\Lib

After Solved My problem.. Maybe this can be help you

ViktorV
Devart Team

Re: Mydac different version Error

Post by ViktorV » Thu 29 Jul 2021 13:27

Hi there,

It seems that there are some old components of our products on your computer.
To solve this issue please perform the following steps:
- Uninstall MyDAC;
- Find all DAC units, like MemUtils.dcu, CRParser.dcu, CLRClasses.dcu, CRTypes.*, MyConnectForm.*, MemData.dcu, MemDS.dcu, DBAccess.dcu, MyClasses.dcu files on your PC and delete them;
- Find all *dac*.bpl, *dac*.dcp, *dac*.bpi, *dac*.lib, *crcontrols*.bpl, *crcontrols*.dcp, *crcontrols*.bpi, *crcontrols*.lib files on your PC and delete them.
- Run MyDAC installer with option "force" (mydac*.exe /force) as administrator.

Also note, if you have components using MyDAC, when updating MyDAC, you should recompile and reinstall them. For example, if you use FastReport MyDAC Components or ReportBuilder Pro Data Access for MyDAC, then after updating MyDAC, you should rebuild and reinstall FastReport MyDAC Components (ReportBuilder Pro Data Access for MyDAC).

If this doesn't help solving the issue, please try to install Delphi 7 without third-party components and the latest version of MyDAC on another machine (e.g. virtual), and check whether the issue still persists.

Best regards,
Viktor