Dynamics CRM connection Web Login issue

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
AtomXL

Dynamics CRM connection Web Login issue

Post by AtomXL » Wed 08 Jun 2022 10:48

I'm trying to connect to Dynamics CRM using the Devart Dynamics Connection Manager.
I have selected Authentication: RefreshToken
I have entered our server URL

I want to use an account other than my own AD login.
When I click on Web Login I then experience one of two issues:

If I'm logged in to my desktop using my own AD account, i click Web Login, click "Use another account", then in the Microsoft "Sign In" dialog I enter the email address for the account I wish to use. I then see "Taking you to your organisation's sign-in page" briefly before it redirects to an "Approval Required" dialogue, but it's my email address at the top of the page rather than the account I'm trying to log in with (which has approval).

If I'm logged in to my desktop using the AD account which I wish to connect to Dynamics with, I can follow the same steps above. Once I click "web login" I can just select the account I'm already logged in as, and I'm then correctly redirected to the "Permissions Required" dialog where I can select "Consent on behalf of your organization". When I then click "Accept" I'm redirected to the Devart home page instead of being connected to Dynamics and receiving the refresh token.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Graham

rbcospirit

Re: Dynamics CRM connection Web Login issue

Post by rbcospirit » Thu 07 Jul 2022 15:18

Same problem !

I'm redirected to the Devart home page instead of being connected to Dynamics and receiving the refresh token.

Any solution ?

DmitryGm
Devart Team

Re: Dynamics CRM connection Web Login issue

Post by DmitryGm » Mon 03 Oct 2022 13:51

The new version of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.7.940 22-Sep-22
https://www.devart.com/excel-addins/dyn ... nload.html

The bug with Web Login was fixed.