Upgrade Salesforce Component

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
masterzyon

Upgrade Salesforce Component

Post by masterzyon » Thu 03 Dec 2020 00:09

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to open a ssis project that has source and target interactions with salesforce.
I have the Devart ssis data flow components package installed on my machine, but I can't edit any source or destination using devart salesforce. It is as if he does not recognize the component.
When opening the package I get several errors, among them
"The component metadata for" XXXX "could not be upgraded to the newer version of the component. The PerformUpgrade method failed."

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade Salesforce Component

Post by Shalex » Mon 14 Dec 2020 18:52

Our product line includes two products with SSIS functionality for Salesforce. The code generated by one product will not work with another product:

"SSIS Data Flow Components for Salesforce"

Code: Select all

name="UserComponentTypeName">Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.SalesforceDestination</property>
name="UserComponentTypeName">Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.SalesforceSource</property>
"dotConnect for Salesforce Professional"

Code: Select all

name="UserComponentTypeName">Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.SalesforceDestination, Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.150, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701</property>
name="UserComponentTypeName">Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.SalesforceSource, Devart.SSIS.Salesforce.150, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=09af7300eec23701</property>
1. Specify the name and exact version (x.x.x) of the Devart product you are using.
2. Tell us the name and version of the Devart product your package was created with.