Salesforce Destination Component Error Handling

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
[email protected]

Salesforce Destination Component Error Handling

Post by [email protected] » Wed 01 Nov 2017 07:29

Hi,

I am trying to automate the update/insert or records Salesforce Contact table but to data errors, my SSIS keeps stopping whenever it encounters and invalid email address (spaces in the email address, no @sign, etc.). I want to be able to log the errors but still let the package process the rest of updates/inserts.

How do I configure error handling in the "Devart Salesforce Destination" component so I can redirect errors in to a flat file?

Shalex
Site Admin

Re: Salesforce Destination Component Error Handling

Post by Shalex » Mon 06 Nov 2017 16:47

[email protected] wrote:How do I configure error handling in the "Devart Salesforce Destination" component so I can redirect errors in to a flat file?
The "Devart Salesforce Destination" component has two output arrows: RecordId and Error. Please create some error destination, e.g. Flat File Destiation. Now connect the Error Output arrow of Devart Salesforce Destination to the newly created Flat File Destination. After you do that, the Configure Error Output window will appear, please set Error=Redirect row. Is that what you need?