Can't Get Mailchimp Source to work

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
NickTahola

Can't Get Mailchimp Source to work

Post by NickTahola » Tue 15 Aug 2017 15:35

Hi I've downloaded a trial of the Mailchimp connector to do some testing for a client who is considering using the connector to load data into their data warehouse. After installing I have sucessfully set up a connection and generated a simple select statement in my source object.

However when I try and execute the package I get the following error:

Exception deserializing the package "The package failed to load due to error 0xC0011008 "Error loading from XML. No further detailed error information can be specified for this problem because no Events object was passed where detailed error information can be stored.". This occurs when CPackage::LoadFromXML fails.

Any ideas what I need to do? I have tried reinstalling but that hasn't done anything.

Thanks.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Can't Get Mailchimp Source to work

Post by Pinturiccio » Wed 16 Aug 2017 13:43

Please tell us your SQL Server version, specified in the TargetServerVersion project parameter, and the SSDT version.