Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu 06 Oct 2016 12:55
I am trying to bring in a system field from Salesforce -- CreatedByID.
When I open the Devart Source, I can't see it.
Troubleshooting so far:
- Hit refresh on Devart
- Checked SF to make sure user had access to field
- Set MetaData Refresh to true on the connector
- Devart Team
- Posts: 7964
- Joined: Thu 14 Aug 2008 12:44
The name of the Devart product you are using is "dotConnect for Salesforce", isn't it? Please set "System Objects=true;" in your connection string, refresh metadata (or remove the C:\Users\YOUR_OS_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\*.db files, and provider will recreate them).
Does this help? If not, specify:
1) the name ("dotConnect for Salesforce" or "SSIS Data Flow Components for Salesforce") of your product and its exact version (x.x.x)
2) the name of the Salesforce object where CreateByID is missing via interface of our product