Warning for Salesforce destination data flow component performing insert

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart SSIS Data Flow Components, our product line for building SSIS-based ETL solutions, performing data access to popular cloud applications and databases.
twong

Warning for Salesforce destination data flow component performing insert

Post by twong » Thu 29 Nov 2018 19:15

I'm getting the following warning when I try to funnel error output from an SSIS SalesforceDestination Component to an ADO.NET Destination
No rows will be sent to error output(s). Configure error or truncation dispositions to redirect rows to the error output(s), or delete data flow transformations or destinations that are attached to the error output(s).
Typically w/ ADO.NET or ODBC Destination components, you can set the Error Output to Redirect Row, but I don't see any option to do that for a Salesforce Destination component.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Warning for Salesforce destination data flow component performing insert

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 10 Dec 2018 12:42

ADO.NET Destination can be edited with the Editor and with the Advanced editor. The Editor allows changing Error Output to Redirect Row.
Devart Salesforce Destination component has only Advanced editor. When you drag the red error path of the Error output to another component, a dialog box is displayed, where you can switch Error Output to Redirect Row. It is the only way to set Redirect Row for the Devart Salesforce Destination component.