Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new SDAC version 4.10.
In this version we introduced support of the new development environment from CodeGear - C++Builder 2007.
More information on SDAC 184.108.40.206 below.
- C++Builder 2007 supported
- TMSConnection.Options.FailoverPartner property added
- Added ability to customize information view about fields in DataSetManager
- Replacement of the TwwDataSource with TMSDataSource in the BDE/ADO Migration Wizard added
- Performance of some operations in DataSet Manager improved
- Bug with the BaseSQL property set to an empty string after assigning macro values fixed
- Bug with incorrect registry key used by connect dialog to save/load the Server value fixed
- Bug with refreshing records in detail dataset fixed
- Fixed bug with lookup and data fields with the same name
- Fixed bug with reopening queries in NonBlocking mode
- Fixed bug with calling the RefreshQuick method for the detail DataSet
- Fixed bug with calculated fields with ftDate and ftTime data types
- Fixed bug with comparing string values during locate ans sort operations
- Fixed bug with prepared stored procedures, whose result set depends on parameter values
- Avoided Delphi 6 bug in the TryStrToBool function
- Fixed bug with retrieving stored procedure output parameters with DECIMAL data type
- Fixed bug with raising exceptions when locating records on filtered recordsets
- Removed restriction on datasets that TMyDataSource can be associated with
- Minor bugs in DataSet Manager fixed