Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new SDAC version 4.00.
The new SDAC version is packed with the latest server-specific functionality,
disconnected model and local failover support, helpful design-time extensions,
and support for the new Delphi 2007 for Win32 IDE from CodeGear.
The new release is marked by significant functionality additions.
More information on this below.
- Delphi 2007 for Win32 supported
- Implemented Disconnected Model for working offline and automatically connecting and disconnecting
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly re-executing some operations supported
- New tool for easily managing DataSets added
- Added new TMSLoader, TMSDump, TCRBatchMove, TMSScript and TMSServiceBroker components
- Added asynchronous execute and fetch modes
- Compressed Blob support
- MS SQL Server Compact Edition
- Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS)
- General performance improved
- Support for master/detail relations on client and in CachedUpdates mode
- Connection pool functionality improvements
- Improvements on working with calculated and lookup fields
- Completely restructured and clearer demo projects
Please try the new version of SDAC 4.00 that can be downloaded at http://crlab.com/sdac/download.html
To participate in discussion about the new SDAC version, visit the Core Lab support forums at http://www.crlab.com/forums
or e-mail the developers directly. We're looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
Core Lab development team