Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new SQL Server Data Access Components version 188.8.131.52.
In this version we introduced support of the new development environments from Borland - Turbo Delphi, Turbo Delphi for .NET and Turbo C++. For information on a product click on the image below.
This version includes:
- Added support for macros names in which first symbol is digit
- Added capability to use quoted field names in IndexFieldNames property
- Bug with automatic detail field value generation fixed
- Fixed bug with TrimVarChar
- Fixed bug with FindKey method when the primary key has field of type Int64
- Bug with canceling edit on record with BLOB fields fixed
- Bug with WideString lookup fields size fixed
- Bug with loading wide strings in TVirtualTable fixed
- Bugs with parsing macros fixed
- Bug with filtering DateTime fields when filter expression format differs from one in local system fixed