SDAC 8.0.1 - Azure on iOS returns socket error

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding SDAC (SQL Server Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
Post Reply
WestyOz
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue 23 Jun 2015 06:18

SDAC 8.0.1 - Azure on iOS returns socket error

Post by WestyOz » Thu 06 Apr 2017 06:55

I have just upgraded the components from 7.3.16 to 8.0.1 and connectivity to Azure is no longer functioning for iOS. I have confirmed it works against Win32/Win64. Yet to test Android but will report back when done.

Debugging the application on the iOS device identifies error message -> "Socket Error #51 Network is unreachable". This occurs on both ipV4 & ipV6.

I've had to roll back to use 7.3.16 to restore functionality.

The mode is direct (Authentication=auServer), (Encrypt = True), (IPVersion = ivIPBoth).

I wanted to confirm that the 8.0.1 library is fully functional before upgrading to Delphi 10.2 (Tokyo).

Are there any known issues or settings required to be changed when upgrading to 8.0.1 to allow connectivity on iOS?

Let me know if you require further detail.

azyk
Devart Team
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri 11 Apr 2014 11:47
Location: Alpha Centauri A

Re: SDAC 8.0.1 - Azure on iOS returns socket error

Post by azyk » Thu 06 Apr 2017 09:27

Thank you for the information. We reproduced the specified problem and are investigating it now. We will inform you about the results.

azyk
Devart Team
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri 11 Apr 2014 11:47
Location: Alpha Centauri A

Re: SDAC 8.0.1 - Azure on iOS returns socket error

Post by azyk » Tue 25 Apr 2017 11:21

We fixed this issue. This fix will be included in the next UniDAC build. If you want to get this fix before the next UniDAC build, please send the version of RAD Studio you are using to the contact form on our website http://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html and we will send you a night build.

Post Reply