My trouble is:
My discovers:Project SDAC_TestProject.exe raised exception class EDatabaseError with message 'Update failed. Found 0 records'.
- UniDAC is working fine, without trouble, StrictUpdate = True
- Trouble is any text before "(1 rows affected)". It can be PRINT, "Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation." (our case) or update to another table (with 0 rows affected).
- Both sources contains same line: hr := ICommand(FICommandText).Execute(nil, RequestInt, pParams, FRowsAffected, Result);. SDAC got FRowsAffected = -1, UniDAC got 1. (OLEDBAccess.pas, line 6486 in current SDAC).
- I changed Provider but both works same
- Old ADO have similar issue, but with better message "someone changed row before you"
- I know about Options.StrictUpdate but I'm not sure if I want bypass this nice check
Old UniDac version:Microsoft SQL Server: 11.00.3000
Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0: 11.0.2316.0
Test application (db script, SDAC and UniDac projects. Target sql server name is DEV):Server version: Microsoft SQL Server 11.00.3000
Client version: 06.01.7601