DBMONITOR stopped working

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding SDAC (SQL Server Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
Post Reply
wilton_radinfo
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon 29 Apr 2013 18:59

DBMONITOR stopped working

Post by wilton_radinfo » Mon 29 Apr 2013 19:10

After upgrading to version 6.7.13 of the SDAC commands are not sent to the dbmonitor.

all applications were recompiled the dbmonitor no longer works.
I tried to add some units, but not worked well.

DASQLMonitor, MSSQLMonitor, DBMonitorMessages, DBMonitorClient,
StdCtrls, DB, MemDS, DBAccess, MSAccess, sdacvcl;


ps:
the option to debug this ok

wilton_radinfo
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon 29 Apr 2013 18:59

Re: DBMONITOR stopped working

Post by wilton_radinfo » Mon 29 Apr 2013 19:15

I discovered that a new property has been created and is disabled by default

options / moDBmonitor = True

AndreyZ

Re: DBMONITOR stopped working

Post by AndreyZ » Tue 30 Apr 2013 09:18

From now, the TMSSQLMonitor.Option.moDBMonitor property is set to False by default. It is done to avoid showing of the 'Socket error 10061' error when the application is run from IDE and there is no dbMonitor running.
To solve the problem, you should set the TMSSQLMonitor.Option.moDBMonitor property to True.
Please note that we did not add the moDBMonitor option, it was in previous versions of SDAC. We just changed its default value from True to False.

Post Reply