Very interesting sql connection problem.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding SDAC (SQL Server Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
baturkilic

Very interesting sql connection problem.

Post by baturkilic » Wed 18 Mar 2009 09:52

Hi there,
I have a problem about the broken sql connection specialy on SQL 2005. I try to reproduce the problem for you. Our application is devoloping on Delphi 6 and we are using SDAC 3.08 for connecting the sql server. Application can connect to sql server correctly but when the start batch process working for example 80 or more query later sql server connection broken abnormaly and all process stoping. But some other clients on the same network can be finish all process succesfuly. Network cable and other hardware think are fine. Also i am getting following error when the connection is broken.
"[DBNETLIB] [ConnectionOpen (Connect()).] Sql server does not exist or access is denied."
I try to solve for then problem i am install sql server native client 2005 but not working.

Thank you.

Dimon
Devart Team

Post by Dimon » Mon 23 Mar 2009 11:34

Please, try to download the latest SDAC build (4.70.0.45) and check if this build solves the problem.