Core Lab team is glad to announce a release of the new SDAC version 4.50.
This version of SDAC is compatible with our recently released Universal Data Access Components - UniDAC. Also this version improves functionality for record locking.
More information on SDAC 188.8.131.52 below:
- Added compatibility with UniDAC
- Improved support of default field values
- Added ability to specify key fields for a dataset
- Added support of automatic records locking
- Added an option for setting lock wait timeout
- Improved functionality of getting local SQL Server instance names
- Added ability to manage field types creation for the NTEXT data type in BDS 2006 and higher
- Fixed bug with change notifications for queries with macros
- Fixed bug with invalid class type cast in SDAC Trial Edition
- Fixed bug with multiple connections to SQL Server Compact Edition
- Fixed bug with compressing BLOB values