Core Lab team is glad to announce the new SDAC version 4.30 availabe in Beta.
In this version we introduced support for a new SQL Server functionality that should be useful especially for professional developers.
The new features of SDAC 4.30 Beta are listed below:
- Added enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Added support for distributed transactions with the new TMSTransaction component
- Added support for Query Notifications with the new TMSChangeNotification component
- Improved support for SQL Server Compact Edition with the new TMSCompactConnection component
- Added support for getting results from queries with the FOR XML clause in a readable view
- Added ability to lock records and tables
- TMSMetaData is enhanced with more schema row sets
- Added support for connection encryption without certificate validation
- Added ability to force record fetch for datasets open in FetchAll=False mode
- Added support for detailed error messages output to DBMonitor
- Added ability to use the default login database if no database is assigned on connect
If you have any comments or suggestions, please refer to the SDAC support page.
Core Lab development team