New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.86 is available!
New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.86 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Displaying SQL commands for committing changes to Oracle is improved
- The behaviour is changed: now we allow starting Edit Mode if an imported table has at least one not read-only column. However, depending on the data source and imported data, in some cases it can be impossible to submit the changes to the data source
- The behaviour is changed: now an error is generated instead of committing when update or delete of a record actually affects more than one record
- The behaviour is changed: now we start Edit Mode when the "Enum drop down list creation failed" error occurs instead of interrupting the start of Edit Mode after the error
- The behaviour is changed: now the default browser is used for web login to Shopify instead of Internet Explorer
- The bug with disabled Commit and Rollback buttons when the imported table has a formula referencing another Excel table after changes in this other table is fixed
- The bug with deleting a record instead of marking it as deleted when the delete operation is not supported for a table is fixed
- The bug with incorrect editing of the results of a query with table joins or a view with table joins when the joined tables have identity columns is fixed
- The bug with the error of reading relation columns like 'Created By', 'Parent Account' etc. for Zoho CRM API v2, when Zoho CRM language is different from English, is fixed