New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.62 is available!
New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.62 is available for download now.
In this version:
- PostgreSQL 11 is supported
- The new option "Escape text values that start with '$' so Excel does not convert them" is added to Options->Import ->Data->Escaping
- The possibility to edit data of user-defined SQL queries or views with a ROWID column is supported for Oracle database
- The bug with committing changes for Oracle 12c table in the Direct mode when the Options -> Edit -> General -> "Refresh all columns after commit" check box is selected is fixed
- The bug with incorrect fetching string data containing short date with only month and year is fixed
- The bug of deletion of leading zero characters in a string value, storing a number, during import is fixed
- The bug with data import, when the limit of records that can be stored in Excel worksheet is reached, is fixed