Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0 are released!
We proudly announce the release of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0 — add-ins for Microsoft Excel that allow connecting Excel to cloud and database data, edit this data, and save it back to the data source. Now you can use Excel Add-ins with the latest version of Microsoft’s spreadsheet tool and benefit from Excel 2019 features, such as new functions, charts, visual features, translator, and many others. Besides, Excel Add-in for Fresdesk now allows you to connect via Freshdesk API v2, providing access to more Freshdesk objects.
Here is the complete list of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.2 features:
- Microsoft Excel 2019 is supported
- Freshdesk API v2 is supported
- The default value of the "API Version" connection parameter for FreshBooks is changed from Classic to Alpha
- The TicketDetails object with additional information about tickets is added for Freshdesk
- The bug with login to Zoho CRM with API v2 is fixed
- The bug when committing changes for a query, selecting the same field more then one time, back to Salesforce is fixed
- The bug with not changing column order in a generated query after changing column order in Visual Query Builder is fixed
Devart development team