We proudly announce the release of Devart Excel Add-ins 1.8 — add-ins for Microsoft Excel that allow connecting Excel to cloud and database data, edit this data, and save it back to the data source. The Devart Excel Add-ins now support New FreshBooks API (alpha) and Zoho CRM API v2. We recommend users to switch to the new API, because FreshBooks Classic API is now considered deprecated, and Zoho CRM API v1 will be deprecated on Dec 31, 2018.
Besides, you can now query deleted records from FreshBooks objects that supports this feature. The list of such FreshBooks objects includes Client, Staff, Expense, Invoice, Item, Payment.
Here is the complete list of Devart Excel Add-ins 1.8.868 features:
- New FreshBooks API (alpha) is supported
- The API v2 for Zoho CRM is supported
- The PaymentPayouts object is added to Shopify
- The default value for the "API Version" connection parameter for MailChimp is changed from v2 to v3
- The bug with the "The given key was not present in the dictionary" error for Zoho CRM modules is fixed
- The bug with not connecting to Dynamics CRM after the system update of Dynamics CRM on August 2018 is fixed
- The bug with successful test connection for Zendesk when Email or API Token is not valid is fixed
- The bug with limiting SQL query length is fixed
- The bug with disabling the Next and Finish buttons in Import Data Wizard is fixed
Devart development team