How do I update a MySQL table with user data using excel formulas

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart Excel Add-ins, our product line for connecting Excel to external data from cloud applications and databases
kkevsta

How do I update a MySQL table with user data using excel formulas

Post by kkevsta » Tue 05 Jun 2018 13:08

Hi,

I have a MySQL table that must be updated using a spreadsheet with formulas. I have set up two tables, one for the database data and one for the user data (directly below the database table). The formulas in the database table reference the user data table, where all changes are made.

When I change the user data the database table changes accordingly, and the colors change to show the altered fields but the Commit button remains greyed out.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: How do I update a MySQL table with user data using excel formulas

Post by Pinturiccio » Wed 06 Jun 2018 13:32

We have reproduced the issue. We will investigate it and post here about the results as soon as possible.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 25 Feb 2019 14:26

We have fixed the bug with disabled Commit and Rollback buttons when the imported table has a formula referencing another Excel table after changes in this other table. We will post here when the corresponding build of Excel Add-ins is available for download.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Tue 26 Feb 2019 14:54

New build of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.0.86 is available for download now!
It can be downloaded from http://www.devart.com/excel-addins/download.html (trial version) or from Customer Portal (for users with valid subscription only).
For more information, please refer to viewtopic.php?t=38410