HubSpot - Error trying to get data from Contacts table

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart Excel Add-ins, our product line for connecting Excel to external data from cloud applications and databases
kweber

HubSpot - Error trying to get data from Contacts table

Post by kweber » Tue 28 Nov 2017 16:21

Hi.

I am trying to get data from the Contacts table within Hubspot and I get the error "Requested Value 'phone_number' was not found." This error shows when I select Contacts from the Object drop down list and none of the fields are returned from the table.

I have been able to view the contact table in the past and successfully download a contact list so I do not believe this has anything to do with the API setup in Hubspot.

I'm not sure if this matters but if I look at property settings for Contacts->'Phone Number' the Internal property name is 'phone' not 'phone_number'.

Sounds strange to me that the property table name could have changed recently but the error seems to imply this.

Does anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting this?

Thanks,
Kurt

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: HubSpot - Error trying to get data from Contacts table

Post by Pinturiccio » Thu 30 Nov 2017 11:01

There is an error in the latest public build 1.6.623 of Excel Add-ins. We have already fixed this issue. We will post here when the corresponding build of Excel Add-ins is available for download.

We have also answered you via email.

hubspotuy

Post by hubspotuy » Wed 06 Dec 2017 22:09

Pinturiccio wrote:There is an error in the latest public build 1.6.623 of Excel Add-ins. We have already fixed this issue. We will post here when the corresponding build of Excel Add-ins is available for download.

We have also answered you via email.

Hi, I just came across this same issue in the version i am using. is there a fix that you can email me to resolve this issue? thanks.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Fri 08 Dec 2017 14:58

We have answered you via e-mail.

MarketingDoneRight

Post by MarketingDoneRight » Thu 14 Dec 2017 18:59

I am experiencing this issue as well. Is there a workaround? The add-in is not useful to me without the ability to edit Contacts.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Fri 15 Dec 2017 17:10

We have answered you via e-mail.

ergobill

Post by ergobill » Sun 17 Dec 2017 20:52

I am also having this problem with the current 1.6.623.0 release.

fernando.lima

Post by fernando.lima » Wed 20 Dec 2017 18:17

Hi,

I am also having this problem with the current release. Is there a workaround? The add-in is also not useful to me without Contacts access.

Thanks

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Mon 25 Dec 2017 08:49

We have fixed the issue with HubSpot Contacts object. However, we cannot tell the estimated released date of a new public build of Excel Add-in for HubSpot. You can download our internal build at http://devart.com/pub/devartexcel.exe. The internal build is a full-featured Excel Add-ins build and can be used in the same way as a public build.