Not Able to see Companies in Freshdesk

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of Devart Excel Add-ins, our product line for connecting Excel to external data from cloud applications and databases
Lord Demo

Not Able to see Companies in Freshdesk

Post by Lord Demo » Wed 04 Oct 2017 16:46

Hi

I have been tasked with getting information from our Freshdesk site and find a way to manipulate the data using excel. Your Excel plugin does exactly what we need.

I am currently using the free trial to test, and so far almost all of our needs have been met.

There is an issue however that I have come across that I haven't been able to resolve.

When I search for companies it doesn't find any. I can confirm that our Freshdesk has many companies, but the SQL query turns up empty.

To reproduce it is very simple
Install plugin
once install connect to Freshdesk
Once connect run a querry on companies and it will be blank.

All other other queries run properly. The odd thing is that it will find Company ID, but doesn't see the Company Name.

Here are some screenshot to help

When selecting the User Table with related table Company

The results

When I try to run a Querry using Company Table

The Result

To confirm that here are companies in the database, here is the result when I use a different program

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Re: Not Able to see Companies in Freshdesk

Post by Pinturiccio » Tue 10 Oct 2017 15:03

Sorry for the late response. We are processing your request, and we will post here about the results in the nearest future.

Pinturiccio
Devart Team

Post by Pinturiccio » Wed 11 Oct 2017 14:51

We could not reproduce the issue with a normal account. The issue is reproduced only with a Freshdesk account with trial expired. We contacted Freshdesk support and asked them to prolong the trial period, and after this we are able to retrieve all companies again.

Please make sure that your Freshdesk account is active.

Lord Demo

Post by Lord Demo » Wed 11 Oct 2017 16:13

Thanks for the reply

I can confirm that with the testing that I have been doing I have been using our Test environment with Freshdesk which is in trial mode.

I will use this information to move forward and see if I can resolve.