We proudly announce the release of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.6 — add-ins for Microsoft Excel that allow connecting Excel to cloud and database data, edit this data, and save it back to the data source. The new version of Excel Add-ins support Microsoft Excel 2021, include renamed and updated Excel Add-in for G Suite, and updates for other add-ins.
Microsoft Excel 2021 Support
Main feature of the update is support for the newest Microsoft Excel version – Excel 2021. With better Microsoft Excel 2021 collaboration tools, it’s even more convenient to share your reports from cloud and database data, created with our Excel Add-ins.
Excel Add-in for Google Workspace
Excel Add-in for G Suite was renamed to Excel Add-in for Google Workspace. Besides, we have added support for People API, so now you can query OtherContacts object and work with the list of people, who are not in the Contact list of the connection Google account, but with which it interacted.
We have added support for the DealsStageHistory object in Excel Add-in for Zoho CRM and ProductCustomsInformation object in Excel Add-in for BigCommerce. Besides, we have supported modern encryption algorithms in Excel Add-ins for MySQL and PostgreSQL.
Here is the complete list of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.6.791 features:
- Microsoft Excel 2021 is supported
- Added modern encryption algorithms for MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Excel Add-in for G Suite is renamed to Excel Add-in for Google Workspace
- People API for Google Workspace is supported
- The DealsStageHistory read-only table is added (Zoho CRM)
- New App for Dynamics CRM signed by Microsoft
- New BigCommerce table ProductCustomsInformation was added
- The bug with OrderDetails object filtering by OrderId is fixed (Shopify)