We proudly announce the release of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.5 — add-ins for Microsoft Excel that allow connecting Excel to cloud and database data, edit this data, and save it back to the data source. The new version of Excel Add-in for Oracle allows users to connect both to on-premises Oracle and Oracle Database Cloud — a Database as a Service (DBaaS) solution from Oracle — via secure SSL/TLS and SSH protocols in the Direct connection mode.
Here is the complete list of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.5.441 features:
- SSH is supported in the Direct mode (Oracle)
- SSL/TLS is supported in the Direct mode (Oracle)
- License number is added to the Copy Info and About/Register windows
- The ExchangeRate field is added to the Invoice object (QuickBooks)
- The behavior is changed: now Import Data Wizard is opened and filters are restored in case the connection is not valid
- The bug with the "Field 'Id' can not be sorted in a query call" error is fixed (Salesforce)