We proudly announce the release of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.1 — add-ins for Microsoft Excel that allow connecting Excel to cloud and database data, edit this data, and save it back to the data source. New Excel Add-ins version features support for PostgreSQL 12, improvements in Excel Add-ins for HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other cloud apps.
Excel Add-in for HubSpot now supports connections via Web Login. You don’t need to obtain HubSpot API Key and enter it to connect to HubSpot anymore. Just select the RefreshToken authentication, and click Web Login. Then log in to HubSpot and grant Excel Add-ins access to HubSpot.
Besides, the LineItems object is now available for HubSpot, allowing you to work with deal line items data.
Excel Add-in for Salesforce Marketing Cloud now supports Server-to-server authentication, which you may configure in the Advanced connection parameters. For more details and the information about other improvements, please read our blog article about the release.
Here is the complete list of Devart Excel Add-ins 2.1.267 features:
- PostgreSQL 12 is supported
- Web Login for HubSpot is supported
- The object LineItems is added (HubSpot)
- The new authentication type ServerToServer is implemented (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- The Local SQL Engine advanced connection parameter, determining whether to run locally complex SQL statements that cannot be translated directly to corresponding cloud API calls or to display an error message, is added to Excel Add-ins for cloud applications
- The Failover Retries advanced connection parameter, determining the number of attempts to re-run commands, failed because of a reason that may be temporary, before displaying an error message, is added to Excel Add-ins for cloud applications
Devart development team