ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of ODBC Drivers
jakec101

ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added

Post by jakec101 » Wed 16 Oct 2019 05:36

I am trying to connect to the Zoho ODBC driver through powerBI and keep encountering the following error "ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added". I tested the connection in the ODBC Data Source Administrator application on windows and it connects successfully. Unsure where the issue is arising.

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added

Post by MaximG » Mon 21 Oct 2019 13:30

Please describe the issue in greater detail: what are the exact steps to reproduce the issue in Power BI?

jakec101

Re: ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added

Post by jakec101 » Mon 21 Oct 2019 22:41

I have encountered the same issue regardless of what software I use. I followed the exact steps outlined in your setup guide for DBeaver (https://www.devart.com/odbc/zoho/docs/dbeaver.htm)
I have tested the connection as per step 4 and received the success message. When I expand the table in the database navigator on the left-hand side the following error is displayed "[Devart][ODBC][Zoho CRM]An item with the same key has already been added"

MaximG
Devart Team

Post by MaximG » Thu 24 Oct 2019 14:38

Thank you for the information. To investigate the issue, please use our cloud service Skyvia: https://skyvia.com

Perform the following steps:

a) Sign up for a free account with Skyvia
b) Create a new connection with Zoho (on the Connection tab in Skyvia)
c) Fill in your credentials and test the created connection by clicking the "Test Connection" button
d) Go to the "Query" tab "New SQL" tab and select the connection you created earlier

Please let us know whether you've been able to extract the list of tables in Zoho.

jakec101

Post by jakec101 » Mon 28 Oct 2019 03:37

I followed all your steps mentioned in skyvia, I have tested the connection and it was successful. I then tried to run a query and was present with an error message of "An item with the same key has already been added". Unable to extract a list of any of the tables in Zoho.

MaximG
Devart Team

Post by MaximG » Thu 31 Oct 2019 16:15

Please send us the email that you used to create an account with Skyvia via the e-support form ( https://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html )