ODBC Driver is not working with Zoho CRM on API v2.

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding usage of ODBC Drivers
rhjaber

ODBC Driver is not working with Zoho CRM on API v2.

Post by rhjaber » Mon 23 Sep 2019 16:43

Zoho started to send emails advising that their API v1 will be terminated the following December and request us to migrate to their API v2. We use the ODBC Driver to feed the Power Bi application and generate our reports.

The ODBC Driver for Zoho has the option to chose between API v1 and v2 (picture attached below).

I did change from v1 to v2, and I requested a new token using the driver, and the connection test was successful. The driver generates a string which I use to update inside the Power Bi. (picture attached below).

When I update the string and press OK, it pops a login screen where I input the information that I use to connect in the Zoho CRM. Then when I press connect, it stays loading forever, but nothing happens, and when I cancel the operation, it returns with this error message.

When I verify the API panel inside Zoho, it shows that some kind of connection was made using the API v2. I contacted Zoho support, and they said from their side, the API is working correctly.

I also open a ticket with devart but haven't received any feedback.

I'm looking for help with this issue, we cannot generate any reports due to this error.

Stellar
Devart Team

Re: ODBC Driver is not working with Zoho CRM on API v2.

Post by Stellar » Thu 26 Sep 2019 07:34

Please try choosing Zoho CRM API v2.0 in the DSN settings and requesting a new Refresh Token.

Obtaining Refresh Token:
https://www.devart.com/odbc/zoho/docs/o ... htoken.htm

Please inform us about the results.

VishaL9781

Re: ODBC Driver is not working with Zoho CRM on API v2.

Post by VishaL9781 » Thu 28 May 2020 12:53

nice thread.. very helpful link..