The most significant features in this Beta version are:
- Direct Mode - allows to connect to your databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding DB client software, thus simplifying application deployment process and increasing performance.
- Our drivers are compatible with major and the latest versions of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple server data types and features.
- Advanced connection string parameters provided to allow any desktop and web applications to access databases from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager.
- Advanced data conversion from DBMS data types to native ODBC data types.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms provides capabilities to develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform database applications.
- ODBC Driver for Oracle Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for SQL Server Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for MySQL Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for InterBase Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for Firebird Overview [ Download]
ODBC Driver for SQLite Overview [ Download]