Devart is glad to announce the release of dotConnect for DB2 2.6, Devart ADO.NET data provider for DB2 with support for Entity Framework ORM. The new version offers you support for SQL Server Integration Services 2019 in its SSIS Data Flow Components.
Now you can use our DB2 Data Flow Source, Lookup, and Destination components (and the corresponding connection manager) in your SSIS packages, running on the latest SQL Server version and designed in the latest Visual Studio version.
Here is the complete list of dotConnect for DB2 2.6.951 features:
- SQL Server Integration Services 2019 (SSIS 2019) is supported
- The behavior is changed: pool is automatically cleared when AppDomain is being closed
- The bug with returning multiple result sets in code generated by the EF Core template is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 3.1.1 is supported
- The bug with using nullable enum properties with default mapping to integers in LINQ query in EF Core 3.1 is fixed
- The bug with using value converters detected automatically by .HasConversion<string>() in EF Core 3 is fixed
- The bug with using NULL constant values in EF Core 3 is fixed
- The bug with using binary operators AND, OR in EF Core 3 is fixed
Devart development team