New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.4.770 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Deprecated design-time Synchronous API calls are no longer used with Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio 2017
- Entity Framework Core 2.2.4 is supported
- The bug with closing database connection by context.Dispose() in the scope of a distributed transaction in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with using a value converter, when the .NET data type remains the same, within the WHERE clause in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with inserting data into MigrationHistory__ by EF6 Code-First Migrations for an enormous model is fixed
Devart development team