New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.3.696 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with generating fluent mapping for the one-to-one association by the DbContext template in EF4/EF5/EF6 is fixed
- The translation of single-char literal into SQL statement in EF Core is supported
- The bug with using a value converter for the property used in .Contains() in EF Core 2 is fixed
- The bug with translating String.IndexOf() into SQL statement in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with updating a null value of the concurrency check column with some non-null value in EF Core is fixed
Devart development team