New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.2.483 is available!
New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.2.483 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with throwing the "IDE not supported" exception by DataSet Manager in Visual Studio 2017 of versions 15.6.* is fixed
- The new SQL Type, Size, Precision, Scale options are added to the Parameters tab in Method Editor of EF Core Model
- The process of synchronizing methods and parameters with database stored procedures in EF Core Model is improved
- The bug with adding entry to appsettings.json, when "Use the following connection string from App.Config" and "Rewrite connection string during regeneration" in Model Settings are turned on, is fixed
- The bug with throwing the "Multiple constructors accepting all given argument types have been found in type '...'. There should only be one applicable constructor." error by the code generated with the MVC Controller template in ASP.NET Core Web Application is fixed
- The bug with missing DataMember attribute on the Many end of an association, when using the EF Core template with "Generate Data Contracts=True", is fixed
- The bug with the Retrieve Data functionality on the base class of TPH inheritance is fixed
- The bug with the Find Next functionality of T4 Editor embedded into Visual Studio is fixed
- The bug with throwing the "IDE not supported" exception by Entity Developer in Visual Studio 2017 of versions 15.6.* is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 2.0.2 is supported