New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.2.348 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The integration with Visual Studio 2017 is improved: the installation is now silent, without VSIX Installer prompt window
- The new menu Tools > DB2 > Upgrade Wizard, which allows to update project for using the newer provider version, is implemented
- The Devart Visual Studio packages registration into Visual Studio 2017 is improved: the packages are now available for all Windows accounts
- The bug with losing Toolbar and docking customizations of a standalone designer during reinstall is fixed
- The new config.DatabaseScript.Column.NumericIdentityBehavior configuration option is implemented to manage a generation of columns with StoreGeneratedPattern="Identity"
- The bug with using a variable with null value in LINQ query in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with missing schema prefix in the name of index created by EF Code-First Migrations is fixed