New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.1.97 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The bug with data preview in the DB2DataTable designer when the command text was changed is fixed
- The DatabaseFacade.GetDB2Connection() extension method, which returns DB2Connection, is implemented in EF Core
- The bug with using the DatabaseFacade.UseTransaction() method in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with nullable parameters in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with throwing System.NullReferenceException when using TPH inheritance in EF Core is fixed
- The bug with not throwing concurrency check exception on invoking DbContext.SaveChangesAsync() is fixed