New build of dotConnect for DB2 1.7.480 is available for download now.
In this version:
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT-BI) project templates for Analysis Services and Integration Services in Visual Studio 2013 are supported
- SSIS DataFlow Source and Destination components are supported in SSDT-BI for Visual Studio 2013
- The behaviour is changed: now the default values are not set for string properties, that correspond to fields with the default values like expressions
- The bug with missing settings for the LazyLoadingEnabled property in the generated code when working with the Self-Tracking Entity template is fixed
- The bug related to working with the Table Per Type (TPT) and abstract entity classes when synchronization is enabled is fixed
- The bug with reading the second and consequent result sets, returned by stored procedure, is fixed