New build of dotConnect for DB2 2.6.1410 is available for download now.
In this version:
- The model validation is improved: the errors are generated for all entities with QueryType=True in EF Core Model when EF Core version=EF Core 1 in Model Settings
- The bug with wrong automatic assigning QueryType=True for views added to EF Core Model, when EF Core version=EF Core 1 in Model Settings, is fixed
- The bug with throwing System.NullReferenceException when saving the changed value of the "Save connection to" option in Model Settings of EF Core Model is fixed
- Entity Framework Core 3.1.22 is supported
- The bug with generating the "Value cannot be null" error when adding or dropping FK via Code-First Migrations in EF Core is fixed
Devart development team