I bought product but still Evaluation period has expired

Discussion of issues, suggestions and bugs of LINQ Insight, Visual Studio add-in for design-time executing LINQ statements, that simplifies debugging LINQ
adove

I bought product but still Evaluation period has expired

Post by adove » Wed 15 May 2013 16:41

:?: I recently purchased LINQ Insight, but can't install serial key. My trial version has expired and I don't know how to validate my product. I bought the Standard Edition software online. When I purchased the software there was an on-screen confirmation and a reference number, but nothing explicitly labeled as a "serial key". If the reference number is indeed the serial key what should I do next? I already tried to uninstall and reinstall the trial version thinking it would prompt me for a serial key, but no luck.

Is the official software different from the trial version? Will the company email me a "new" download which trumps the trial copy which would then accept my key? Plus, how long will I have to wait until I get my confirmation email and software? I have already been waiting around 5 hours. It seems archaic for an online software company to not offer "instant" downloads ...

Please help ...

MariiaI
Devart Team

Re: I bought product but still Evaluation period has expired

Post by MariiaI » Thu 16 May 2013 07:48

We have contacted you via mail.