Compiling

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
sntk

Compiling

Post by sntk » Wed 13 Dec 2006 20:17

Hello!

I am interesting in buy our product Oracle Data Access Components - net edition (for delphi 6 enterprise edition). I have it product but trial.
And I would know if this component work forever or it will end working after 60 days. Or the program which will be compilet with this component will end working after 60 days or will work forever?

And I have another question.
If I buy this product, I must write the program, which was made with this trial component again, or it will work (without showing the window of 60 days trial) if I just compile my program with the bought component?

Dean Podgornik

Challenger
Devart Team

Post by Challenger » Thu 14 Dec 2006 08:57

This is restriction of the trial version. Net and Stadard versions have no such restrioctions. To remove trial protection from you program you should recomile you project using Net or Stadard version.

sntk

Post by sntk » Thu 14 Dec 2006 15:29

But how long will program (compiled with trial version) work on user computer?
And how long will these trial component work on my computer?
Because there is no countdown

Plash
Devart Team

Post by Plash » Tue 19 Dec 2006 12:56

The trial version of ODAC will work during 60 days after you install it. Compiled application will work on the user's computer during 60 days too.