OraQuery.Last not working properly

Discussion of open issues, suggestions and bugs regarding ODAC (Oracle Data Access Components) for Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC)
PiotrG

OraQuery.Last not working properly

Post by PiotrG » Thu 17 Oct 2019 11:49

ODAC 11.0.1

Record count in my test table: 179

OraQuery properties:
FetchAll = False
FetchRows = 25

First step: Open - OK
Second step: Last command (It doesn't matter if I'm using dbNavigator or executing the Last command in the code)
Effect: All navigation buttons are gray. The record is empty. The cursor is outside EoF (?). When I use CRDBGrid in the footer I see 0/179. When I set FetchAll to true, everything works fine, but I can't do it because the tables have millions of records in the end

MaximG
Devart Team

Re: OraQuery.Last not working properly

Post by MaximG » Fri 18 Oct 2019 11:07

We've tested ODAC 11.0.1 according to your description of the issue, no issues have been found. Please create and send us a sample project with source code where the issue can be reproduced. Also we need the DDL script that creates the tables that you use in the sample project. For your convenience, please use the e-support form https://www.devart.com/company/contactform.html

PiotrG

Post by PiotrG » Fri 18 Oct 2019 13:20

Hi again,

I think I found a problem:
This happens when OraQuery.NonBlocking is set to "true".
With the value "false" everything works fine

MaximG
Devart Team

Post by MaximG » Mon 21 Oct 2019 15:24

Thank you for the information. We have reproduced the issue and will investigate its origin. We will inform you about the results shortly.